Base64 Encoding Software for Windows, Mac OS X & Linux
Base64 is a base-64 numeral system that employs a 64-digit set and may be represented by 6 bits.
Base64 Encode is a simple utility for converting plain text to the Base64 number system. Copied, pasted, and encoded
- Base64 Encode is a one-of-a-kind utility for converting plain text to Base64 encoded data.
- This utility saves you time and assists you in encoding base64 data.
- This tool accepts the Plain data URL, which loads plain data encoded to base64 text. Click the URL button, then enter the URL and press the Submit button.
- Users can also submit a raw data file to convert it to base64 encoded text.
- Base64 Encoder Online is compatible with Windows, MAC, Linux, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.
Enjoy the little things in life. For one day, you may look back and realize they were the big things. Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.