Convert an image to base 64 online
- How to Encode images to Base64 using an online tool?
Convert a picture to Base64 online and use the resulting string as the data URI, img src, CSS background-url, and other attributes. You may need to communicate or produce an image within a text document (for example, HTML, CSS, JSON, or XML), but you cannot do so because binary characters would corrupt the text document's syntax. To avoid this, you can, for example, encode the picture to Base64 and include it using the data URI. Please keep in mind that the image to Base64 encoder allows any picture type with a maximum size of 50 MB. If you're seeking the inverse procedure.
How to Convert an Image to a Base64 Encoding Online
- Select the picture source from the "Datatype" column.
- Copy the URL or choose a picture from your computer.
- Select the appropriate export format if necessary.
- Then, click the "Encode picture to Base64" button.
- Download or copy the "Base64" field result.
Enjoy the little things in life. For one day, you may look back and realize they were the big things. Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.