- Substitutes all references to literals (strings, integers, etc.) in unpacked arrays.
- Removes arithmetic proxy functions, array proxy functions, and basic proxy functions (calls to other functions) (binary expressions)
- Makes mathematical equations simpler
- Concatenating strings is made easier.
- Changes the names of illegible hexadecimal IDs (such as _0xca830a).
- Code is made more attractive by converting calculated to static member expressions.
- Evaluation of experimental function
Enjoy the little things in life. For one day, you may look back and realize they were the big things. Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.